background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Start of a new blog....


This should be fun, it is my first time blogging. Cole and I just recently moved into a new home (well for us its new) its beautiful and we both LOVE it! We have been married for about a year and a half (together for 3 1/2) and have had the funnest time growing with each other. Cole is my best best friend and I could not ask for a better husband/ friend.
      Hopefully we can have some babies soon we are both so ready, for now our dogs have been treated like our little ones. We have a room in our house that we call "The babies room" oh the idea of it and saying it is just so fun. It will be the most wonderful thing to see Cole as a daddy, he will be the best one in the world!


     Cole and I are both working, Cole works with his 2 brothers and likes it. I am still working as an opthalmic tech and have been doing for 4 years, it has its ups and downs but so does every job. I have finished all of my hours for cosmetology but have not gotten myself to go take the damn tests.... (I have taken one of the tests 5 times its just a little bit of a downer) Some day I will have my own salon :)
    So far that is all I can think to write on my first blog, if I was to write the last 3-5 yrs of my life on here it would be the longest blog ever written.

1 comment: